Luke 22:48-51 But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest though the Son of man with a kiss? When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him, Lord, shall we smite with the sword? And one of them smote the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear. And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.
John 18:10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servants name was Malchus.
I stood some ways off
distancing myself from the raucous crowd
whose furor had not yet ebbed.
Turmoil and confusion
battled ferociously within my own heart as
I reached to lightly touch my ear,
marveling again at the miracle.
I winced then, so visibly.
Horror penetrated my heart
as the first resounding ring of metal striking metal
pierced the air.
I was but the servant, Malchus,
loyal to a master
whose fervor and conviction spewed hatred
for this man, Jesus Christ,
indignant that he dare proclaim sonship to the
great God in heaven.
Yet, I too, had hated.
I could not bear to watch this crucifixion
though I had witnessed many.
Greed, hatred, scorn...
had this been my heart also?
I turned from the scene of clamoring and cheering,
and looked upon the followers
who professed belief in this Jesus Christ
and felt all at once overwhelmed
by their sorrow.
Tears streaked the dust upon their faces,
and my heart ached.
In a single moment
my ear had been made whole,
my eyes opened to a glorious understanding,
my heart...touched by heaven.
I could not bear to leave Golgotha now.
Was this man the Savior? My Savior?
"Father, forgive them
for they know not what they do."
I had not known! I had not known.
Though truth had not been concealed
and his works had proven it true,
my heart, so full of hate then, would not believe.
Anguish filled my heart,
yet small whispering of peace and healing
offered hope.
I again reached to touch my ear,
as evening shadows cast upon the hill
and roiling clouds, thundered.
My heart, even I, could no longer deny
Jesus Christ.
Contact Dr Gbojie if you want to get your Husband, Wife, Boyfriend and Girlfriend back now and regain your happiness and also for lottery winning spell
ReplyDeleteHi i am from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. gbojie love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr GBOJIE only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Gbojie and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr gbojie Via email: GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2349066410185.or check out his website :http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me